Monday, October 30, 2006

New look

So, I decided to mess with the look of my blog. How do you like it?

On the writing front, I'm getting set to do National Novel Writing Month. On Sunday, I met with a bunch of my fellow Greeley writers at Margie's. They are a pretty eclectic group, but many of them are into the "community" thing with writers, and I tend to be more solitary. They gather to write together and do exercises in writing. I just like to write. Sometimes I like to chat about it, but not often.

I wish all of those going for NaNo this year success. I can't remember if I have written here about what I'm going to do this year (and I'm too lazy to go look) so here it is. Every year for NaNo, I plan on re-writing and finishing the novel I started when I was in college, Deadlines. But, every year, right before NaNo, I come up with a better idea. Not this year. So, I'll finally be finishing it. It's the story of a reporter who writes about serial killers ... the twist is that he is the serial killer.

So, off we go. Starts tomorrow after midnight (I love that it's Halloween!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new look.