Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nanu-NaNo

I can't believe November is almost here again. Which means it's National Novel Writing Month again!!! 50,000 words in one month!!!

I have to admit I'm a little intimidated this year. It's going to be my fifth year of doing this, but I don't feel anywhere near a writing groove. But I have signed up. Here's my profile if you care.

I have also cleaned off my computer work space. I have a new computer that actually connects to the internet so I can do updates easily. I am planning to revisit a novel I began writing in college called "Deadlines." I still think it's a good story. I haven't pursued it in the past because other ideas kept getting in the way. But not I have nothing in the way (meaning I have no new ideas) so that's it. Wish me luck!

No comments: