Monday, January 22, 2007

Razz

Well, it is awards season you know so I was excited to see the 2006 Golden Raspberry nominations for the worst movies of the year.

Much like the probable Oscar noms this year, I haven't seen many of the Razzie noms either.

Here's my take on the ones I saw:

Lady in the Water -- Certainly not a good movie. Definitely sad for M. Night who I think is one of the most talented directors ever. But I would definitely not give it the worst of the year.

Santa Claus 3 and The Shaggy Dog -- Both were kid movies that served their purpose for me (this means they weren't so loud so I could catch a nap while they were interesting enough to keep my kids from bugging me for 90 minutes!)

Superman Returns -- I'll admit Kate Bosworth was bad, but I thought Katie Holmes was WAY worse in the last Batman movie.

No comments: