Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crazy

So, this week:
* Have to work on 1 hour speech for entrepreneur meeting. Supposed to be funny. I have a new respect for all comedians. Even the bad ones.
* Have to write my column for the week. Supposed to be funny, also.
* Design the Relay For Life newsletter. Doesn't need to be funny but has to get done.
* Work on Business Writing class I'm teaching next week.
* Sleep (at least a little)
* Play racquetball three times this week.
* Say hi to the little people who live in my house (they keep calling me "Dad" ... not sure what that's about).
* Go to work (darn!)
* Go see "Babel" (until then The Departed is still my pick for Best Picture)
* Sunday is shot because we're going to our friends' house for the Super Bowl (they are HUGE Bears fans ... I don't mean huge bears or that they are personally huge ... they just really like the Bears ... so I will spend the evening consolling them ... HA!)
* Kids basketball...

I just have to keep thinking that in March I will be in in Arizona and Vegas, watching baseball, playing golf and drinking too much... the light at the end of this ugly tunnel!

No comments: