Monday, January 22, 2007

A joker and two queens

So, this weekend was mostly dedicated to Andy.

Andy was a rat. Literally.

After auditioning, Andy was chosen to be one of about 18 kiddos playing rats in the Missoula Children's Theater production of "The Pied Piper." He was especially pleased because he was given an additional duty in one of the songs of biting one of the other cast members. So, he was officially "The Biting Rat."

Andy had a great time and really hammed it up for the "Cheese, Cheese" song. I think it's got to be tough to be a little brother, so I was glad he got his chance in the spotlight.

And Alex is crossing his fingers. He and his buddy Kevin tried out for the school talent show with a hilarious Spongebob and Patrick song. He finds out Wednesday if they made it. He's pretty excited about it, so I'm crossing my fingers for him (which makes it very difficult to type BTW).

And in other news, my friend, Dan, and his lovely wife, Kate, are expecting twins! They found out on Friday. This will be their second and third. Both girls. They already have one adorable son, Jayden. My dad is a twin and Tracy's uncles are twins, so we figured we had a pretty high chance of having twins sometime, but we didn't. I am so thrilled for Dan and Kate. It's scary but it's also going to be a blast. Good luck, Bud!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks. I am scared and also...well...mostly I'm just scared.