Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Started

So, last night we hosted 18 family and friends for our annual Halloween party. Our house (formerly clean, I swear) is a disaster. We cleaned up enough last night so we could still walk around. Tonight I have racquetball. Wednesday is basketball practice for Alex. Thursday is racquetball with Dan and Friday we're hosting a poker party for my friends so the house has to be back in some semblance of order.
On top of all of that (oh, yeah, and work!) I started my quest this morning at 4:30 a.m. to write 50,000 words in one month. I got 1,400 words. It's a slow start (mainly because it took me awhile to come up with my bad guy's name ... Anthony Speck!) but I knew the first little bit would be tough because I had to set up the main scene. Now I get to have some fun!
Hard to believe I actually can't wait for my alarm to go off at 4:30 a.m.!?!?!

No comments: