Friday, December 17, 2004

Snow blind

So we're headed to the mountains.
I'm now too out of shape to ski. Snow-tubing is about my last refuge. My goal for the weekend is not to kill myself on the slope.
When I first moved back to Colorado, I was amazed at how many Coloradans don't ski. And now I'm one of them! Strange.
The boys took lessons last year, but they weren't really thrilled with it, so they don't really have plans to try it again this year. My resolution for next year is to get in good enough shape (and to save enough $$) to ski with them.
The one area I'm looking forward to is playing racquetball with Tracy's cousin, Charles. We play every year and have a great time beating the snot out of each other. Two years ago, we split a racquetball because we were hitting so hard. We kept the ball and that is our travelling trophy for the winner of the annual bout. I've won the last two years, but I don't have high hopes for this year because I am a complete slug and can't hit the ball worth a darn these days.
We'll see...

No comments: