Tuesday, December 28, 2004

From Alex Again?

Couldn't shut him up so here he goes...

I had a good time with my daddy on Christmas break. I love my daddy so much. I hope he never dies. I helped my daddy on dominoes. And he helps me.
Andy didn't want to write a note. So, I got to do one more...
Charles and Acushla stayed over at our house for two days. It was very fun. We had a good time and I hope they did too. They are fun to play with. I hope you think that too.
For Christmas, I got a remote control car from California Grandma and Grandpa. I love it. Andy got one, too. I bet he loves it too ... as much as I do. We got another present from Santa. It was called Major Powers. Andy got a motorcycle and I got a dune buggy. Mine has lights. Andy's has a sidecar. And we got one guy to share. The guy to share came with a movie. We watched it and it was cool. There was two shows on it. One was where a train almost crashed into a boat. And one was a boat was about to explode. It was cool. If you get one, I hope you like it too.

No comments: