Tuesday, December 28, 2004

From Alex

Alex and Andy visited me at my office today... they wanted to post their own messages... Here's Alex's:

I had a good time at Christmas break. I went to my grandma's house. I played dominoes with Darren. Then everyone wanted to play. And I liked it. It was the funnest vacation I have ever had. On Christmas Day, I got a Block Bot from my dad and mom. California Grandma gave us clues to find our big present. I liked our big present. It was an ESPN Game Station. It has baseball, football, basketball, hockey, golf and soccer. Andy and I play it all the time. We love it! We get really sweatty. That's right.
After Christmas, we went to Fort Collins and we saw Aunt Greta's laboratory (at CSU). I saw a bat skeleton on display. I saw pelicans, too. Aunt Greta hadn't seen most of the stuff on display (she's working too hard to look around!). We saw zebra fish in her lab. The zebra fish eat brine shrimp, just like we saw in Salt Lake! I hope you have a good Christmas break, too!

No comments: