Monday, September 08, 2008

Weird weekend

We celebrated Tracy's birthday on Friday with an awesome trout BBQ at Ruth's ... that's not the weird part.
On Saturday, we had Andy's first soccer game of the season ... I'm still hoarse from coaching but that's not the weird part.
Saturday night, we saw "Bottle Shock" with Andy and Christi Segal (excellent flick with major flashbacks for those of us in Northern California in those days!) ... still not the weird part.
On Sunday, I took little Andy to the Rockies (Alex has no interest) and we had good seats in the club level (nice Wells Fargo 2for1 thing!). I love going to game with just him because we really get to enjoy the game and just have fun together. By coincidence, the Segals were also there but up in the third level seats. A couple innings in, I got a call that Andy Segal was being taken to the hospital. So, I went up to their seats and sent Christi to the hospital while I watched their kids and took them home. Fortunately, everything was OK with Andy and my Andy had a good time hanging out with Nick as the pictures below show. But it was a strange day. The only thing that was normal was that the Rox lost ... ugh.


Andy and Nick liked that we were near the purple row so they wanted a pic.

Rally caps and rally towels couldn't help.


But they didn't care!

No comments: