Monday, September 15, 2008

Burn(ed)

A couple reviews from the weekend:
1776: Stampede Theater Group's version was very fun. My buddy, Andy, was in it and it was great to see him on stage (normally he's a director). Kids even liked it (except for the sex jokes!) Pic is Andy with the boys.

Metallica: New album is sweet. I loved St. Anger but I understand why many people didn't. It was like Kill 'Em All and this newest one is like Master of Puppets which is a little more accessible. The lone bummer: The Guitar Hero play is only for XBox 360 (grrrrr).

Burn After Reading: When EVERY single funny moment is in the previews, you know there's a problem. I thought the previews looked great and I thought we might have another Raising Arizona but instead it was more like The Ladykillers. Pitt and Malkovich were awesome but that's about it.

Rockies: They suck but Sunday's game was fun to watch.

Broncos: Haven't paid much attention but I watched the second half Sunday (after the Rox) and it was a great ending even though we should have lost.

No comments: