Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy day

Had a great Father's Day weekend. A little swimming. Saw "The Happening" with Dono (I actually liked it and he hated it but he hates everything right now and somehow he ends up comparing every movie to a flaming bag of dog poo ... ).

On Sunday, Big Andy (as opposed to Little Andy, my son) and some other friends played the Eaton Country Club in our continuing quest to play the local courses we haven't played before. It's a nice course ... not great, but nice. So far this summer we've added Marianna Butte, the Olde Course in Loveland, Highland Meadows in Windsor, Thorn Creek in Thornton and I got to play the Greeley Country Club in a tourney last week. Marianna and the Greeley CC are my favs so far, but I'm such a hacker that I still enjoy Mad Russian more than any of them. Currently my game sucks. My drives are pretty good (hit one 298 at the GCC!) but I can't pitch or chip or putt to save my life.

After golf, I got to go home, open some nice gifts from the fam, call my dad to wish him a good one and watch the Tiger/Rocco show that continued into the work day yesterday which was awesome.

Tracy wanted to take a pic of me and the boys to show to a friend of hers, so I thought I'd share it here.

No comments: