Monday, June 30, 2008

Countdown

Weekend:
Picked up Tracy from the airport.
Saw Wall-E (cute and engaging ... loved the fat people ... can SO relate!)
Taught my grammar and punctuation class Saturday (I love the class but can't get many people to come ... shocking, I know!)
Watched the newest "Rambo" flick on NetFlix (bloody violence, good ... dialogue and plot, bad)
Saw "Son of Rambow" an English flick about a kid who makes his own Sly movie (cute but not great) with Christi and Andy.
Took the kiddos to the pool.
Watched a couple episodes of Season 2 of "Dexter" (love this show almost as much as the books!)
Finished reading "Heartsick" by Chelsea Cain on the recommendation of my buddy, Dan. What a great book. I know I'm sexist but I normally don't like female thriller writers, but this one is awesome. Great story.
Started the new Odd Thomas book by Dean Koontz. I love Dean. Not a huge fan of this series, but it starts off pretty good.

So, now the countdown begins. Short week this week because of the Fourth and then we prep to head out for our family reunion in Seattle. I can't wait! I'm so excited to see my neice and nephews (and my sis, her hubby and my mom and dad). Golf. Beach. Not working. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it! I thought it was easily one of the best I've read in a while.