Monday, April 21, 2008

Wrap

Busy but fun weekend:
* Coached Andy's soccer team Saturday. We didn't play well, but the weather was great.
* Played 18 at Highland Meadows. This is a newer course in Windsor. Really nice although a little expensive. The greens were incredible.
* Saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Good flick. Very funny. Definitely worth a rental if you miss it in the theater.
* Rented "Founding Fathers" from the History Channel. This was Vol. 2. Great stories to accompany the last showing of "John Adams" on HBO on Sunday. The documentary was enlightening. The John Adams miniseries was spectacular.
* Played racquetball with Kevin H. at the city courts. I played pretty good but it was just nice to get a good sweat.
* Took the boys to the FunPlex for a swim. We had a great time coming up with diving games with quarters. Who needs slides and lazy rivers?
* Bought fabric for a beaver pelt for Alex's class. At first, I bought black, but Tracy informed me I was an idiot and I returned it for brown. Tracy sewed black tails on and I guess Alex's class is doing "trading" for a Mountain Man project at school.
* Doing OK on weight. I need to lose a couple pounds to ensure that I hit the 30 pound mark for the competition at Aims which will also put me at 50 pounds since Jan. 1.
*Almost done with my Illustrator class. I'm taking it online through Aims and it's really cool. A little frustrating at times, but I dig it overall.

No comments: