Monday, April 07, 2008

Glory Days

So, this was Opening Weekend for the Rockies. I went on Friday and then on Sunday. The Rox lost both times plus Saturday for good measure. I know it's early, but this team looks blah right now and I have no idea why.

Now for the good stuff ... Tracy told me that I should count my blessings right now because I had a couple really good days ... so consider this counting.

1. Didn't have to work Friday.
2. Played nine holes of golf at Thorncreek with Andy, Dono and Randy.
3. Had a doublt Crown on the rocks before the game.
4. Went to Opening Day.
5. Came home and played poker with everyone.
6. Woke up without a hangover and coached our soccer team (we lost, but oh, well)
7. Went to see "Leatherheads" with my beautiful wife (good flick, actually).
8. Dinner at PF Changs (good stuff ... low-cal, too!)
9. Went to Sunday's game with Tracy and my two cool kids as well as my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law and had a good time despite the score.

I know the blessings are WAY more than 9, but that certainly was fun counting.

No comments: