Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNo

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) began this morning. For me it was at 5 a.m. this morning. I got up -- still pissed they moved the daylight savings thing -- and wrote 2,200 words.

A little ahead of pace. I'm finishing the NaNo book I started 2 years ago (last year I tried to re-write a book I wrote in college and it was f-ing terrible).

Over the past few days, I've been re-reading what I did two years ago and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't crap. In fact, I liked it a lot. Only thing I've written that actually scared me.

The scariest part of this whole thing, however, is that I have no idea where the story is going. I don't know who is going to live or die. What is going to happen to my bad guy? The only thing is that the family the bad guy is living with just hired a migrant worker to do some yard work for them and I don't think he's going to fare very well.

Go NaNo!!!!

No comments: