Monday, November 26, 2007

Home stretch

I'm at 43,003 this morning. About 300 words short of pace, but I'm feeling good.

Here are the things that have failed to slow me down this month:
* Movies (saw Gone Baby Gone (awesome), Air Guitar Nation (rocks) and Helvetica (yes, the documentary on a font ... and it's great!), but the word count grew.
* New TV (yup, it rocks but I'm still going).
* Reading (still reading Team of Rivals ... a great book but very dense so it takes me awhile to get through it).
* Conspiracies (for some reason I've latelhy become obsessed with the Kennedy assasination. Saw a couple DVDs called "The Men who Killed Kennedy" about the conspiracies and then I saw a History Channel show called "The Kennedy Assasination ... Beyond the conspiracy." The first one showed a bunch of the same stuff I've seen as to how there was no way Oswald could have done it alone (or done it at all). The second debunked all of that stuff. I have absolutely no idea which side I'm on now. But it's interesting.
* Christmas lights ... got most of them up except the ones on the house because there's still a little snow up there.
* Kids ... I don't think I've ignored them too much.
* Wife ... OK, maybe.
* Work ... still going fine.
* Friends ... had one poker game a couple weeks ago and planning another.
* Health ... worked out a little bit and play racquetball at least once a week.

So, all in all, I'd say I'm doing pretty good.

No comments: