Monday, November 12, 2007

Lagging, but not by much

I'm at 19,003 words this morning. Slightly behind pace. The story just got good again and I'm pretty excited because I think it may actually be setting up for some sort of conclusion. Still not sure what.

The other fun thing I did this weekend is saw two movies. One on NetFlix and One in the theater.

In the theater, we saw Dan in Real Life. Not a bad piece of fluff, but nothing too great either. Steve Carrell always cracks me up, but he wasn't as great here with lesser material.

The best movie was "Air Guitar Nation" that I rented on NetFlix. What a fun movie. It's about the 2004 International Air Guitar Championships. And, yes, it's exactly what it sounds like: a competition where contestants pretend to play guitar on stage. It was funny and oddly exciting to see the competition. At some points it actually felt like a parody of documentaries which made it even funnier.

No comments: