Thursday, November 09, 2006

Something different

OK, my NaNo stuff is probably boring the two people who actually read this blog (but I'm still slightly ahead of pace!), so thought I'd bring up something else.

Lost. The TV show. Last season, I was so hooked on this show, I swear they figured out a way to send crack through the airwaves! But this year, I'm bored. Lots of wacky stuff going on. Big smokey monsters. Carnivorous polar bears. A couple deaths. But really just boring. Last night was the final episode before the hiatus until February and I was hoping this whole boring season was leading to something, but it didn't happen last night.

Fortunately, there are some new shows, namely "Heroes" (overtaken Lost for the best show on TV ... especially now that Deadwood is off the air!), "Studio 60" and "The Nine" are all fantastic shows.

So, how do I work, write and stay up on current TV shows? A VCR and LOTS of caffeine.

1 comment:

eba said...

NaNo's not boring! It's roaring! It's a towering achievement of somethingness!

Word count. We want word counts!