Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cruisin'

Survived the first weekend ... still on pace (not kicking pace's butt, however definitely on top!)

Yesterday, I had to go in for a medical thing at the hospital, but I hit my count before I left and again this morning, so I'm still golden.

My buddy, Eric, is completely killing right now and that's so cool. Also, our Greeley contingent is doing very well up against our arch-nemisis in Fort Collins. We're having a challenge to see which area will have the higher percentage of completers.

The other good news for the day is that it's Election Day. This is not good because we are once again proving democracy works or because I have a particular favorite candidate I'm pulling for (actually more likely, a candidate I want to lose!). No, my excitement comes from the fact that we won't be getting any more calls, seeing more ads or getting annoying people knocking on our door.

No comments: