Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy weekend

Poker Friday (Got creamed)
Stayed up way too late.
Woke up way too late (thanks, Tracy, for letting me!)
Wrote a bit
Took the kids to the Greeley Airport for aviation exhibit (fun!)
Took boys to "Open Season" (at least I got a nap!)
Boys and I went bowling (I stunk!)
Wrote.
Slept.
Woke up early.
Wrote.
Worked with boys to clean their activity room (9 full bags of trash!)
Saw "Stranger than Fiction" (very funny and even saw some fellow NaNo people)
Saw "Borat" (Oh my! I haven't laughed that hard in years. Thought I was going to lose consciousness!)
Wrote
Slept.
Word count: 23,211. Still a bit above pace, but now I'm writing past where I have written in this book before so it will be interesting to see if it goes quicker or slower. I'm hoping quicker.

No comments: