Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Whew!

Still a little wiped from last weekend. Taught a writing class. Was at Relay For Life for more than 16 hours (including a walking stint from 2 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.) and the boys joined me to sleep over. And then Aims had a special night at the Greeley Grays, our local collegiate-league baseball team, that I had to organize.

Other stuff going on:
Boys are busy with baseball.
Alex is showing his first interest in the opposite sex (scary!)
Unless he's asleep, Andy is throwing, catching or kicking a ball
I've been getting iron treatments for my anemia and I HATE needles!
Tracy has been busy with her free-lance stuff and being the boys driver.
I get to play golf on Friday.
I played in a tournament recently and, wow, was I awful! But it was fun.
Saw "Knocked Up" ... wasn't as great as people say, and I liked it more than Tracy.
Saw "Pirates" ... AWFUL!

No comments: