Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend

* Played some really bad golf on Friday at Saddleback in Firestone. Nice course. Got two pars. Won't talk about the rest.
* Went to the pool with the boys ... a lot.
* Saturday took the boys to the Avalon Aviary. Alex is obsessed with birds right now. I really don't want one. I'll probably lose, though.
* Took the boys to see "Surfs Up". Good time for Dad to nap!
* Tracy and I went to "Oceans Thirteen." WAY better than 12. Not as good as 11.
* We then went to eat at The Harvest Restaurant. Fantastic!
* Watched The Sopranos finale. Kinda disappointing. I know what they were doing, but it felt like a cop-out.
* Watch the John From Cincinnatti premiere. Looks like an interesting show. Pretty strange, but I love David Milch so I'll stick with it for awhile.

No comments: