Monday, June 18, 2007

Dad day

So I woke up really late Sunday morning. Played poker Saturday night so I needed it.
Tracy had taken the boys to their swim lessons. Quiet house.
I went to the store to buy the last-minute fixings for my Daddy-Day lasagna.
Grabbed a latte' for walking around the store.
Couldn't find the exact meat I was looking for, but it was OK.
Went home and had lunch in front of the TV switching back and forth between the Rockies and the US Open.
Rocks lost. Tiger couldn't do squat.
Called my dad and we complained about our own golf games (although he says he's playing better lately).
Made lasagna.
Tracy's mom and sister came over to eat with us. Watched "Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill" (a pretty cute doc).
Got Dean Koontz's new book and a gift certificate for golf.
All in all, a great Dad day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked that parrot movie. That guy was a little strange but it was a cool movie regardless. Wow I actually saw a movie before you did.