Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend

So, Tracy and I saw "Fracture" this weekend because she refuses to see Grindhouse or Hot Fuzz. Anyway, it's not a bad movie. The acting is OK. The storyline was pretty simplistic and VERY predictable. But all in all, it was fine. Just not great.

My friend told me to start renting the first season of Battlestar Gallactica (the new one). And Entertainment Weekly also called it the best show on TV. So, I have seen the mini-series that started it and the first 8 episodes and I gotta agree that it is awesome. Guess I know what will be on my que for awhile.

On Sunday, the boys and I went on a 10-mile bike trip on the Poudre River Trail. By far it's the longest we've gone. Andy's bike is a little small for him, but he was moving his little legs as fast as he could the whole time. Very impressive and both boys slept REALLY well.

No comments: