Monday, April 16, 2007

Reviews

OK, so it's been awhile, but here's what I've seen recently:

The Hoax ... saw it this weekend. A little like "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" but a very good movie. Great acting. Interesting story that was more than I thought it would be. That doesn't happen often. Definitely worth checking out.

Meet The Robinsons ... Took the boys to see this in Fort Collins where it was shown in 3D (it's only in 3D in a few theaters). It was definitely worth the trip. The movie is mediocre at best, but the 3D effects are incredible and the previews for upcoming 3D movies indicate more great stuff is on the way. This isn't Jaws 3D kind of 3D, this is awesome!

The Iceman Interviews ... Rented this on NetFlix. I have to admit I'm obsessed with serial killers (obviously, if you've read any of my novels!). But this is actually interviews with a mob killer. Kind of interesting, but the three different documentaries overlap so much it wasn't all that great.

24 ... OK, Donovan and Tracy have now given up on this season. And I'll admit it's freakin' awful so far. But I just can't let it go. Maybe I'm like Grady Little keeping Pedro in too long, but I keep thinking they are finally going to be as good as they once were.

The Riches ... based on the recommendation of a friend, I DVR'd a bunch of these shows from a marathon they had last week. We watched the pilot episode last night and it was REALLY good. Can't wait to see where this show goes.

The Sopranos ... don't know anyone who is watching right now which is really frustrating because I want to talk to somebody about it. It's so good right now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm watching the Sopranos. Let's chat.