Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trippin'

I love the Internet.
As I've bemoaned before, my 20th high school reunion is coming up and I have no real plans to go. There are very few people I really feel the need to catch up with ... and most of those folks I have kept in touch with anyway.

But one of the people I have wanted to talk to was Mark Lansberger. Mark was a good friend in high school. He was very cool and just a really nice guy. I used to drive him to school because his house was on the way. He was in a band called Tempered Steel and he actually used a poem I wrote called "Don't Fight The Light" and put it to music and recorded it on their first (and possibly only) recording.

Anyway, I was doing some obscure band Googling on the net the other day and I thought I'd see if there was any reference to Tempered Steel. And I came across this link. And there was Mark. I e-mailed him and we're talking now. Guess he lives near my sister in Washington.

Now, if anyone knows where Scott Winkler, Tim Nolan or Susan Grady are, I'd love to know.

No comments: