Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tradition

Last night, we continued our holiday tradition and saw the Air Force Academy Band's holiday show at the Union Colony Civic Center here in Greeley. We have been going to this show ever since we moved to Greeley and it's just fantastic. Tracy's cousin's husband, Mark, is in the band which makes it really special, and all of the performers are top notch.

Alex and Andy love to hang around after the show and get autographs from the performers. And every year they mob the stage with the other kids to see Santa. It'll be sad when they're too old to do that anymore.

I consider myself a pretty cynical person, but I fall for the Christmas fuzzies in this show every year. We're lucky to have this here and such a nice place to see it.

Wow, that was a lot of sweet stuff for one of my blogs. I'll try better next time.

No comments: