Thursday, December 07, 2006

Clerks 2

So, I don't know why I didn't see it in the theaters, but I just watched Clerks 2 on DVD (thank you NetFlix!).

I have no idea why this movie didn't do better in the theaters. It was funny. It was well written and the love story was actually touching (as opposed to Jersey Girl which was just lame).

The intros by KS are great and, of course, having Jay and Silent Bob back is great. You need to watch the deleted scenes because it does explain one plot hole that was bothering me.

In the opening, KS explains that there are outtakes on the DVD as well, but I couldn't find them. Anybody else had better luck? There's one part of the deleted scenes with Wanda Sykes that is close to outtakes, but I don't think that's it.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you should. I actually think I like this one more than the original and I can't remember the last time I said that.

No comments: