Friday, September 22, 2006

Preview or just view?

A couple other blogs I've read have talked about the Previews to movies giving away the whole movie or at least the best parts. Gotta say that I completely agree.

Seen the new flick with Ashton "jailbait" Kushtor and Kevin "If it's not a baseball movie, it stinks" Costner? It's not out yet, you say? But let's face it, if you've seen the previews, you've seen the whole dang movie. What more could there be? Think he's gonna have a sled called "Rosebud"? Nope! Sorry.

On the other hand, there have been a lot of movies recently that should have been edited by the guy who designs the previews. This guy took a lot of crappy footage and created a two-minute teaser that makes it look like it won't suck. These are the people who should be running Hollywood, IMHO.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

There is no way that movie with Cost and Demi's boytoy wont just suck hard, but since I won't be bothering to see it, I guess I'll never know