Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gay marriage

I don't understand why so many people are against gay marriage. I don't know why someone else's marriage has to do with your own. But they say that having gay people married ruins the sanctity of marriage as a whole.

But here's why I've been thinking about this... Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson ... Britney Spears and that guy with the ugly hat ... Rene Zelwegger (sp?) and that country guy ... Madonna and Sean Penn ... Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman ... *** and the list goes on (feel free to add your own in the comments)...

If these people haven't messed with the sanctity of the institution of marriage, I really don't think Adam and Steve will either. Just my rant. Sorry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's also WAY more fun than flipping burgers!!!

Unknown said...

Um....yeah, I was talking about something entirely different than that.

But, strangely enough, it still fits.