Monday, May 12, 2008

Movie weekend

Trying to stay out of Tracy's hair, I spent a lot of time in the movie theater this weekend.
On Saturday, I took the boys to Speed Racer. If you loved the cartoon, you'll love this. I remember loving the cartoon for a short time. I didn't like the film for the same reason I stopped liking the cartoon. Still was amazing to see the visuals.
The boys then stayed at Grandma's and I went to Harold and Kumar with Dono. Fortunately, we went to a bar beforehand which put us in the right mood. Still wasn't as funny as the first one.
On Mother's Day, Tracy still had to work so I took the boys (plus Grandma Ruth) to Iron Man. What a great flick. Robert Downey Jr. was awesome.
Also this weekend we had our last soccer game of the year. We lost but the boys played well. The wind came up at the end and that was no fun whatsoever.
Pretty sick of the wind right now.

No comments: