Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weight

So, I don't want to obsess on all this stuff, but I figured I should update.
Based on my official hi-tech scale at home, I am down 25 pounds since Jan. 1 and 30 pounds from my all-time ugly weight.
I had my second weigh-in at work for the "Biggest Winner" thing we're doing and I lost 8 pounds from last week and 1.5 body fat (I have no idea what that means, but the medical assistant, Jen, who is doing my measurements seemed all excited about that.
So far, it hasn't been difficult. I have popcorn at the movies. I had queso at poker the other night. I even had creme brule when we went to Bent Fork for Tracy's mom's birthday dinner. But mostly I'm eating right, I completely cut out pop (not coffee because I need caffeine!), and I'm working out daily at racquetball or on the stationary bike at home.
I know it will get tougher, but I certainly feel better and I'm kicking ass in racquetball right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the awesome work!!! This is really, really great. One reason you are kicking ass at raquetball is because you're moving around a lot better now. That depletes my biggest advantage against you. I can't imagine how good it must feel to suddenly have 30 pounds off your body.

Whoooo!