Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend

Mom visited this weekend. Had a great time.
Ate more than I should. Hoping to at least break even for the week by weigh-in day on Wednesday. (I was tied for second place after the first week in our work Biggest Loser thing!)

Other than eating, saw a lot of movies this weekend, too:
Jumper ... saw it with Mom which was cool because it's probably the first movie since "Karate Kid" that we saw together ... just us. The movie was pretty good, too. Good effects. Good story.

Definitely, maybe ... saw with Tracy (ah!). Pretty good chick flick. Had a unique story-telling style and the little girl (from Little Miss Sunshine) was outstanding.

Spiderwyck Chronicles ... saw with the whole fam damily. Actually a very good flick. Surprising actually. I usually got to kid movies as a chance to catch up on my sleep. But I liked this one a lot.

No comments: