Friday, January 18, 2008

Flicks

Couple quick reviews
DVDs
Fu** -- A documentary on my favorite cuss word. Very funny. Interesting interviews from supporters and detractors.
Superbad -- I loved this movie. So damn funny. This generation's Porky's.
Scoop -- Interesting Woody Allen movie. Ending I saw coming from a mile away but worth a rental.
Wild Hogs -- WAY better than I expected. Not brilliant, but has some funny parts.
The Hitcher -- Not as good as the original (no finger in the fries ... that ain't right) but it does show the gore of the ending that the first one pussed out on.
Balls of Fury -- Just for Christopher Walken and bad hair metal ... dumb fun
The Heartbreak Kid -- Surprised this

Theater
I Am Legend -- Very good. Great effects. Interesting ending.
National Treasure -- Eh.
Probably seeing Atonement or Cloverfield this weekend. Guess which one I want to see?

No comments: