Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pleading for Lost stuff

If you don't want to hear about a grown man completely geeking out, ignore this post...

No one at my work watched Lost, so I'm hoping some of you out there can talk with me. Last night's episode was incredible. Three shootings. More castaway ties PLUS the commercial for the Hanso Organization. Check out the new website here. The phone number on the commercial was 877-HANSORG (pretty weird stuff).

On the website there are two places for passwords that will probably get more content. First is with the signup for the e-newsletter. I'm sure there's something you could enter that doesn't make it freak out. Second, is in the company listings for the board of directors. Anybody know what to do here? Someone said on one of the sites that they heard about a password on the phone number voice mail (can't remember what it is now) but I tried it in both places and it didn't work.

Anyway, this is one of the greatest shows ever and, even more impressive given my job, the most amazing marketing campaign EVER for a TV show.

1 comment:

eba said...

We missed it! Tell me you taped it! Tell me you'll share the tape with us.