Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So sorry

I've now been yelled at by a bunch of people to update this blog... I know I'm pathetic. Sorry.

Anyway, it's been pretty crazy around our place lately. Here's what we're up to:

Alex:
Play rehearsal -- Come see the young Olivier in "Dear Edwina" at the Hensel Phelps Theater Friday night, Saturday matinee or Saturday night.
Baseball -- Practice and games nearly all the time.
Swimming -- Lessons every morning.
Art class -- College For Kids classes!

Andy:
Baseball -- He's hitting the snot out of the ball and loving it!
Swimming -- Same as Alex
Art class -- Yup, same
Time with Dad -- Lots since Alex and Tracy have been at play practice almost every night.

Tracy:
Chauffer (sp?)
Working -- Part-time but she's almost done!
Weight -- Losing a bunch

Me:
Feet -- Still sore from Relay For Life last weekend
Book -- I have a book signing on Saturday from 2-3:30 p.m. at Barnes and Noble in Centerra. Please come by. I do get so lonely!
Radio -- Gonna be on KCOL Friday at 5 p.m. (you can listen online) and at 7:45 a.m. the Friday before Father's Day.
Work -- Crazy!
Baseball -- Tired of watching Rockies lose. Now just a fan of sons' teams. (Andy's team is undefeated so I guess my bad luck charm status is gone!)
Play -- Helped Big Andy get set together last weekend for the play.
Golf -- I really stink but I am really enjoying it. Guess it's genetic. Bizarre.

Guess that's it for now.

No comments: