Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bach-ing it

That's not like Bach, the composer. It's bach, as in bachelor.
Tracy's in California with her dad, so me and the boys are on our own this week. We're missing mom, but it's kinda fun to just be boys sometimes. (although mom left a detailed two-page instruction manual to ensure I didn't screw up).

Other updates:
* Still don't have an air conditioner. I think they are pissed at me after the column in the paper (or else they read this blog).
* The boys are being amazing with mom gone. They are cleaning up after themselves and even got ready for school two days in a row without me having to wake them up! (And I even got into work early both days!)
* My Relay For Life team is coming together. Next year I'm just going to be a team member, though. It's a lot of work.
* Rented Fun with Dick and Jane the other night. Wow, was that just bad. I love Tea Leoni. Hard to believe they made this dreck, though.

Bye.

No comments: