Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Long time, no blog

My sister, who is apparently the only one who reads this darn thing, complained that I haven't updated my blog much lately. Too true.

Well, not much to report, except:
* Yesterday, for the first time in nine years, I beat my racquetball teacher ... in racquetball. Sure, he was hobbling from an injury ... but I WON! (I don't get to brag much about racquetball, so I like to do it when I can.)

* Survived taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese on Sunday. I hate that place.

* My soccer team (and Alex's) lost our second game of the season Saturday. But the kids played great. It's a fun year so far.

* The Rockies are 5-2, in first place, have won five games in a row on the road (counting from last year) and are playing great. I'd like to take credit for it for helping cheer them on at Opening Day, but I've been doing that for eight years and they have stunk the other ones up.

* Had a cold on Monday. Felt like crap.

* I can't believe my sister leaves for Seattle on Sunday! That sound you hear is thousands of Jamba Juice chains going out of business.

* It's getting hot here. I don't like it. Meanwhile, in California, my parents are soaked. (And they think they have the best golf! HA!)

* Been playing more golf lately. Must be genetic. I'm getting hooked. I actually watched an instructional thing on TV the other day. You know when you think you won't grow up to be your parents? You're wrong!

That's about it. Happy now, twerp?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for all the updates. FYI- It has been in the low 70's blue skies and stunning here. Mt. Ranier is just showing off, amazing. Believe it or not there are Jamba Juice's here too, their gross profits will be going up dramatically very soon! Love you!! Jannae