Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Been awhile

My sister (the only one who reads this...) complained I'm not updating enuf.
Truth be told, I wrote a really funny entry the other day and the computer ate it when I tried to post, and I was too lazy to go back.
Here's where things stand:
* My sis is now out in Seattle and her family will be joining her at the end of the school year. Bizarre to think of her anywhere but California.
* I FINALLY beat my racquetball teacher after nine years of classes! Yes, he was hurting. But a win is a win!
* Alex's soccer team (which I coach) seems to be slowly improving, but the rest of the league appears to be made up of teams who have been playing together since they were in the womb and it's pretty tough!
* Andy is growing! (Not a news flash, but really, he's starting to get taller (still hasn't lost a tooth, but it's a start!)
* I'm using WAY too many exclamation points!
* Softball starts soon.
* I bowled a 200 game for the first time ever a few weeks ago (can't remember if I wrote that before ... but I like to mention it).
* Got new golf clubs from my mom (well, they're new for me). Kinda fun to play with clubs made in the last 100 years!
* I haven't been writing very much because the time change is still kicking my butt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I regularly read this too, and I'm not your sister (at least the last time I checked).

And I agree: post more often. At least weekly, dude.

Anonymous said...

No not just your sister reads this...