Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sorry

Been ignoring the blog as I'm doing way more on facebook these days.
Anyway, basically I've been sick for the past week. That's about it. OK, actually, I:
* Put up the inside and the outside holiday lights including the tree.
* Been doing a lot of kid-duty as Tracy is in the middle of HUGE work project.
* Took my old desk out as I'm getting a new one I won in an auction for $5!!!
* Watched "Happy Go Lucky" at the Kress last weekend. The theater is so nice. I love that this is in Greeley. The movie was also pretty good. It was a good reminder that if you let your negative side run things, that's probably how your life is going to lead. I need reminders to keep positive!
* Finished Season 2 of The Wire. Great show. Started Season 3. Glad it's back in the streets.
* Bought a barn, a chicken coop and a woodshed on MyFarm on facebook. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should check it out. Who knew it could be so addictive.
* Started the Saddamm mini-series on HBO. The first installment is very good. Hope it continues.
* Starting to think about the planning for our Spring Training trip this March!
* Didn't get much done on editing the book (without a desk and with a head cold, there wasn't much use).
* Played Harry Potter Clue with the boys a couple times. I LOVE this game. Really fun to play with the boys.
* Went to the Prairie Holiday thing at Centennial Village with the boys. They got to make a wax candle and get a mini-horseshoe from a blacksmith. They really loved it.
* Watched the boys skate at the Ice Haus for a birthday party. It was a girl's party with many boys there, too. I'm amazed at how quickly these youngsters are starting to look and act like teenagers.

1 comment:

eba said...

Come back!