Monday, July 28, 2008

Grand time

Kinda strange to think about coming back from our second vacation in two weeks.
But we just hit Grand Lake which is basically a tradition for our family every summer.
Had a great time. Tried out a new thing ... rowing. This ain't your normal ol' rowboat. This is like real rowing. My sister-in-law and I did it and got pretty addicted. You use very little of your arms and work mostly with your legs. It was a blast (sorry no pics but I was sure I was gonna get dunked ... never did though).
The weather was incredible. Got sunburned worse than I have in a long time. Who knew?
Happy to be home now ... for awhile.
Here are some pics ...

My mother-in-law, Ruth; my sister-in-law, Greta; and my lovely wife.


The boys loved to play by the water and Alex invented a cool pontoon boat from water bottles that he could let go in the lake and bring back with fishing string.


My wife is a hottie!

Boys, sand, sun and water ... what else do you need?


The whole crew on the bridge between Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain Lake.

No comments: