Monday, September 10, 2007

Pirates


OK, I have been pretty bad about updating here. This is a pic from a birthday party the boys attended a couple weeks ago with a Pirate theme. I wish I had taken a pic of the cake. It was awesome!
Anyway, life update:
* Andy's playing soccer and they did great in their first game on Saturday.
* Alex just got a new videogame and I haven't seen him for several days.
* Andy and I went to the Rockies game Sunday and it was outstanding. Great game (two throw-outs at home in one inning!) and the Rox still have a glimmer of hope for the playoffs (my friend Eric and I are going on Sept. 20 to make sure the Rox beat the hated Dodgers!)
* Movies: Saw "The Nanny Diaries" a few weeks ago. It sucked! Saw "3:10 to Yuma" this weekend and LOVED it. Great movie. I never saw the original, so I didn't have that baggage going in.
* Rentals: Been hooked on catching up with "The 4400". On Season 3. Have "Black Snake Moan" coming on NetFlix as a break. Hear it's good.
* Work's been crazy as school has started. But it's much more fun having the students on campus now.
* Tracy's been busy working, too. Not sure she's happy about it, but she's been snowed.

No comments: