Monday, September 24, 2007

On a Rockies roll


Everybody is talking about football and it drives me crazy!

The Rox swept L.A. at home (the pic is my friend Eric and I at the game on Thursday with a broom to help sweep the Dodgers out of town) and THEN swept San Diego on the road. We're now 1.5 games back in the wildcard race. I went with my friend and Dodger fan Randy on Tuesday to see the Rox win it in the 9th off Saito for one of the best games of my life!
It's an exciting time. I'm going on Sunday to see the Rox beat the D-backs to clinch a playoff spot. If nothing else, we ruined LA's chances of getting in the playoffs and we will finally finish above the Dodgers for the first time and Randy will finally owe me a lunch after I have fed him well for the past 5-plus years that we have had our bet.
Go ROCKIES!

No comments: