Monday, May 21, 2007

Lots

Been a lot going on so I haven't had much time to blog.

Here's a quick recap:

* Working 10 hour days at work so we have Fridays off over the summer.

* Getting set for Relay For Life on June 1 and 2

* Got to play golf with my Uncle Bill and Uncle Ron

* Got an i-pod for my birthday and I've been waking up early every morning to walk

* My buddy, Dan, has two new lovely daughters ... born one day after my birthday

* Took the boys to the Rockies yesterday. They got to run the bases. They did it better than the Rockies did (that's not saying much).

* Saw "28 Weeks Later" this weekend. I thought it was pretty good. Some scenes were more graphic than was needed, but it is WAY above the average freaky movie.

* This is the last week of school for the boys and Tracy has been busy planning Alex's school barbecue that is today.

* Very ready for a four-day weekend this weekend

* Will probably take kids to Shrek next weekend

* 10-hour days suck.