Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tid-bits

Haven't had much to say lately... a few things, though:

Family ... My mom, sister and nephew are coming for the weekend. The boys are thrilled. Tracy and I have been going nuts trying to get the house clean. Should be a great time!

Poker ... Now that the house is back in order, it's time for poker nights again!!! My friend, Dan, will be very happy.

Baseball ... This time of year is hard for me. I love the World Series, but I realize it's going to be a long off-season.

Soccer ... Ditto

NaNoWriMo ... Seems like there's a lot more interest in Greeley-ville these days about this. We even have our own forum site. I love chatting with others who are planning the same thing, but I can't wait to get started for November. I think I have some really good ideas.

Beer ... I had my first one in more than a year this last weekend (thanks to my Celiac Disease thing). It was wonderful! I never thought I actually liked beer that much. According to the Celiac sites, I can have a beer "occassionally." The last time I did, I got a stomach ache the next day. This time: Nothing. What does this mean? I'm drinking Fat Tire "occassionally!"

No comments: