Monday, April 25, 2005

New leaf(s)

So, first things first... I have a new job! Yup, beginning May 9, I'll be the Marketing and Public Information Director at Aims Community College. This is a job I have wanted for a long time and I am really excited about getting started.

Second ... I went to the Pike Peak Writers Conference over the weekend with my friend, Eric. Had a great time. Heard from some good folks. Pitched my novel to an agent who wants to see 50 pages! Got to hear from the guy who wrote The Pina Colada song (bizarre). And also saw the Sky Sox for the first time. Great weekend. Now, I just have to put all the novel stuff to use so I can get it the novel published.

Third... Now that we're at the end of April and the job situation is good, the novel is directed the right way ... well, now it's time to start marketing the holy heck out of Fumbling Thru Fatherhood for Father's Day. Woo-hoo!

No comments: