Friday, March 25, 2005

Wascally Wabbit

So, Sunday is Easter.
My mom and dad always made a big deal about Easter. And I was probably 10 or older before I (** Bunny SPOILER alert **) knew the truth about the Easter Bunny.
In talking with friends, many of them never thought the Easter Bunny was real. They got presents from their parents and somebody would hide the eggs for them to find.
At this point, my boys are still believers. (Although Alex occassionally has issues with Santa Claus ... after Tracy talked about where a certain gift was purchased ... and this was MONTHS after Christmas ... that Alex remembered had come from St. Nick. I threw him a line of B.S. that he appeared to buy, but he is definitely a skeptic.
I'm wondering from other parents how and when they told the truth. Or if they ever lied from the beginning.
Anything?

No comments: