Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm not dead

Haven't had a lot of time to post... Here's a quick summary...
  • Stomach flu... (trust me, you don't want to know details!)
  • SNOW! ... (All of it melted except for the two snowmen the boys and I made!)
  • Bad uncle ... (missed a call to my nephew for his birthday... I'm going to hell, I know!)
  • Writing ... (Tracy and I are headed to a 3-day publishing seminar and meeting with agents and big-wigs but we have nothing prepared ... ought to be fun!)
  • Frogs ... The last two frogs croaked (I love saying that), so Tracy's aunt got us ANOTHER ONE!
  • Butterflies ... Alex ordered two worms that will allegedly become butterflies that we are supposed to then let go... and we're paying $14 EACH for them.
  • Mealworms ... another worm that turns into a beetle (who knew?). Not sure where Alex got it, but he loves the darn thing.
  • Soccer ... our first practice was snowed out but I'm psyched to start coaching Andy's team with all his friends.
  • Alex's teacher conference ... he's just brilliant (must get it from Tracy)
  • Award ... whooo-hooooo I took third place in humorous column writing at the Colorado Press Association awards ("I'd like to thank the ... ** music playing **)
  • Oscars ... We almost won the Trib contest (Damn that song from Motorcycle Diaries!)
  • Mess ... that's our house right now
  • Visitors ... my mom and dad are coming soon ... better clean up house!

Guess that's it... I'll try to be better!

No comments: