Thursday, December 01, 2005

Small world

So, last night we had our last meeting of the Greeley contingent of NaNoWriMo.
As I sat and listened to their stories of how their month went and the strange details of their lives and their novels, I realized that without the internet and the NaNo site, there is probably no way in the world any of us would have met up. We all come from completely different worlds with the lone binding link being that we all love to write.
Anyway, I'll get off the NaNo kick now...
My plans for the coming weeks...
  • Continue writing my book
  • Help with Alex's basketball team
  • Help Tracy as she coaches Alex's Odyssey of the Mind team
  • Finally freakin' see the new Harry Potter movie (it's killing me!)
  • Get some Christmas shopping out of the way
  • Continue with racquetball so I don't triple my current weight with holiday food
  • Try to give a little more attention to Andy who seems to be incredibly sensitive about just about everything these days.
  • Work on Andy's birthday cake!
  • Maybe get some work done at the office (ha!)
  • Shampoo our carpets

Sounds like fun, huh?

No comments: